Thursday, December 1, 2011

End of an Era

But the start of a new! For some time now, Ive been running on facebook under the name MammaThatMakes. Which is where my crochet, other crafts and patterns go. Its the name of my tumblr, my fb, my everything else. It seems silly to have 2 separate places, 2 separate names. So Minikits will be merging into Mamma That Makes! I have just set up a brand new blog and would love it if you popped on over and followed. Not only will there be all new digital scrapbooking freebies, but craft video tutorials, free crochet patterns, giveaways and much much more! I hope to see you there! http://mammathatmakes.blogspot.com/ This blog will remain open so all links to the freebies can still be accessed. Much love, best of wishes Shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment